To whomsoever it may concern Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Relationships are tough. Long distance ones are tougher. But calling a break up suddenly isn't an option. A guy should have the decency to at least inform the girl, if he feels things are going bad. I know most guys don't do that. I did, and this is how:



Hi Pushpa, (name changed of course, she wouldn't want anyone in this world to know she's dating a moron like me)

This is to inform you that due to your continuous neglect of a mutual agreement both of us made on that fateful date of... ehh.. umm... which lies in the range of 2-10 September, I'm considering a buy out which involve me giving you a certain materialistic or a small financial token entity (not exceeding Rs 100) in return for a sudden abolishment of our mutual contract with immediate effect. I deeply regret this move of mine which I must admit that I had been contemplating for a while now, ever since you broke one of the clause in our agreement (Clause number 69) which clearly said "The female party involved will under no circumstances gain more weight, while the male party is fully authorized to do so". Apart from this serious breach in contract, there are many other reasons which are a factor, namely, a few other of your competitors offering me a much better and a cost effective deal. It seems to me that the offshore-onshore model does not seem to work as expected, and I'm looking forward to working with an outsourcing company that is located nearby. I would suggest that you do take some drastic measures if you are to continue with our corporate agreement and I hope you understand the serious shortcomings on your side.


Yours not so honestly,
Pappu Puneet (yes, that's what she calls me plain and simple, puneet)



I'll try to post the reply. Can't promise it though, blogger might not allow so many swear words.

4 comments:

Sakko said...

hahahah...I think i'm going to initiate a fan club on fbook for ur blog.

Puneet said...

hey thanks :) With the kinda shit I write, it might turn into a hate club you know.. but I don't mind :)

Food Lover! said...

its interesting to know that there are men who actually see the reality behind considering women as subject! well said.. cheers!

Aarbee said...

Decency appreciated! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The game I love :)